Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Moving on to Pastas New!

This was Audrey's idea for a great pun!

Two things that have inspired me thus far are "Linda's Italian American Kitchen" and the complete book of Ernest Hemingway's short stories, both on the bookshelf of 159 28th Street.

So today I made fresh pasta for the first time ever. I must admit that I am following a slight "Julie and Julia" fantasy here but fair is fair, I have no pasta making kit and no rolling pin so the thing was spread out with a wine bottle.

A lot of mess was made but Audrey helped keep the madness contained.








3 comments:

  1. Well, that looks as if it was successful, Marlene thinks you were hanging it up on an old lamp shade to dry?? Thank goodness that she hasn't requested it for tea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twasnt anonymous, twasyour Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was all we could find to hang it!

    ReplyDelete